This picture was from last night. My aunt just emailed me a ton of photos of the boys. This one made me stop and think... "What was going on, and what goes through their minds at under 2 years old?"... Sean is 22 months old and Jakob is 17 months old. I really wonder what is going on! Or if they even know what was going on.... I wonder at that age if they understand each other? I guess we'll never know!
Today I received my Scout's Swag club kit in the de Young colorway. I'm not sure if the colors are me, but I'll wait to see if anyone knits it up before deciding.
Today Mackie had fun in his new Jumperoo while I did a LOT of paperwork. I had some filing to do for the hubby, (our family business) and some work to do for myself. I am really happy with my accomplishments today. I didn't go to playgroup today because it was in the city, and I have no interest in going to city playgroups, unfortunately. I just can't risk sitting in traffic on my way home, to be late getting back to pick up Sean from daycare. Also, playgroup originally started by me and another girl, as something to do close to home, but it seems to have gotten out of control with people attending, and houses that are getting rotated are all over the city. I do not really want to galavant around the city, so I will probably only be attending playgroup in my area. But not everyone goes weekly anyhow, so it is all good.
I have been knitting - working on finishing up Tesserae, which is a test knit. I need to finish those up and finish up the other pattern I am test knitting and get those mailed off. Progress pictures will come shortly, I keep forgetting to get it photographed during the day, and it gets dark so frigging early these days due to Daylight Savings Time.
I've listed Zen Yarn Garden Bling into the shop. I've got 12 new colorways. Each skein has 2% silver - YES SILVER! - in it! It's just simply delicious. I still have a few spots left in both November Sock Club kits and the December kits is listed. You can view both here.
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- november thirty
- november twenty-nine
- november twenty-eight :: 23 months old/100 weeks o...
- november twenty-seven
- november twenty-six
- november twenty-five :: 23 weeks old
- november twenty-four
- november twenty-three :: Grey Cup
- november twenty-two
- november twenty-one :: 99 weeks old
- november twenty
- november nineteen
- november eighteen :: 22 weeks
- november seventeen :: 5 months old
- november sixteen
- november fifteen
- november fourteen :: 98 weeks old
- november thirteen
- november twelve
- november eleven :: 21 weeks
- november ten
- november nine
- november eight
- november seven :: 97 weeks old
- november six
- november five :: 27th Annual Habs Blood Drive
- november four :: 20 weeks
- november three
- november two
- november one
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)