Monday, November 24, 2008
He's also getting a lot better at sitting - and loves his friends toy. I am going to see if I can find this item on Craigslist or something.
Today we were just 7 of us, with 7 babies, so it was nice & small. From left to right you've got: Jake, Kennedy, Jayden, Mackie, Marshall, Jordan & Dylan. My how they are growing. I think our first playgroup we did, Mack was around 5 weeks old or so. He'll be 23 weeks old tomorrow. Wow, time flies.
Ran home from playgroup and made 3 lasagnas. 2 to freeze and one for dinner tonight. I absolutely love anything with melted cheese, so there is never a complaint from me. Plus it was made with my homemade meat sauce, so it was extra delicious.
When I went to pick up Sean, he didn't want to leave. Hmph! That's a first. He was completely content. And the one day I don't need this - he's like this! I had to run to the place that I got the boys' passport pictures done so that I can get Mack's redone (they said they'd re-do it for free) as the Passport office called today, that Mack's passport pictures got rejected. So tomorrow I'll have to run to the mall and hope that the new ones (she took 2 different ones, one which I already know will get rejected) and hand in the new ones. What a hassle! It's so super difficult for them to do a infant's passport picture - especially with polaroid! I can't understand why she doesn't do digital photos for the passport pictures.
Tonight I went to the Habs game with my brother. The habs lost 4-3 in a shootout to the New York Islanders. It was a very intense game, kept me on the edge of my seat. Though - I did manage to cast on a new pair of socks - my Go Habs Go Socks in the team colors. I love it so far, and I love working with the yarn base. I plan on keeping these "generic socks" (who needs a pattern when the yarn is self-striping!) for hockey games.
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- november thirty
- november twenty-nine
- november twenty-eight :: 23 months old/100 weeks o...
- november twenty-seven
- november twenty-six
- november twenty-five :: 23 weeks old
- november twenty-four
- november twenty-three :: Grey Cup
- november twenty-two
- november twenty-one :: 99 weeks old
- november twenty
- november nineteen
- november eighteen :: 22 weeks
- november seventeen :: 5 months old
- november sixteen
- november fifteen
- november fourteen :: 98 weeks old
- november thirteen
- november twelve
- november eleven :: 21 weeks
- november ten
- november nine
- november eight
- november seven :: 97 weeks old
- november six
- november five :: 27th Annual Habs Blood Drive
- november four :: 20 weeks
- november three
- november two
- november one
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)