Friday, November 14, 2008
This morning after dropping off Sean at daycare, I did drive through at Tim Horton's. Oh boy did I have a horrible drive through experience. The guy shoved the food in my face. Then he told me that I was counting my coins too slowly, to go pull over and walk back to the window when I had exact change. Uhm, no. I have a baby in the car, and the place to pull over wasn't exactly in view of the window due to other cars being parked. There was NO one in line behind me until the last second at the drive through window, so I wasn't holding anyone up, AND it was POURING rain. I filed a complaint online - and we'll see how long it takes for me to get a response.
My next stop was at Purolator for a missed package from the day before, it was my new cell phone. It's on the charger now, and once it's fully charged I'll call Telus to have my number activated on it. I wonder if that service department is available on the weekend, I guess I'll try over the weekend, if not, Monday. No rush.
Today I started out with 803 emails in my personal email inbox. Now I have 230. I cannot believe some of the stuff that was sitting in my inbox that wasn't necessary to keep. And a bunch of really old emails that I finally got around to emailing back. I still have those 230 that I will tackle tomorrow. Must clean out my inbox. Been doing some cleaning in my life lately - I will get more into that on another day - it's a post of it's own. But it's a good de-clutter and organization, both physically and mentally.
I've re-stocked WIP Tubes in the shop today. There are a few other items that I'm currently waiting on for re-stocking in the shop - so stay tuned!!
My in-laws came for dinner tonight, and we played Chickenfoot with Dominoes. I'm loving that game. Of course, I won....! I've played only twice in my life, winning both times! I guess I am just a natural!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- november thirty
- november twenty-nine
- november twenty-eight :: 23 months old/100 weeks o...
- november twenty-seven
- november twenty-six
- november twenty-five :: 23 weeks old
- november twenty-four
- november twenty-three :: Grey Cup
- november twenty-two
- november twenty-one :: 99 weeks old
- november twenty
- november nineteen
- november eighteen :: 22 weeks
- november seventeen :: 5 months old
- november sixteen
- november fifteen
- november fourteen :: 98 weeks old
- november thirteen
- november twelve
- november eleven :: 21 weeks
- november ten
- november nine
- november eight
- november seven :: 97 weeks old
- november six
- november five :: 27th Annual Habs Blood Drive
- november four :: 20 weeks
- november three
- november two
- november one
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)