Today I met up with 4 other mommies from Mack's playgroup. We went to a mall that I haven't been to in ages - probably not since before Sean was born, or even pregnant with him. It was a nice change to get out of the house - but apparently I missed one street and took the scenic route there. Fun. Remind me next time not to do that! Also - on the way home, you have to go East bound before you can go back West bound, and yeah.... I had no idea where I was going, and ended up going out of my way before getting back on track again. I think I'll be avoiding that mall for a while now. We had a great time having lunch and walking around the mall.
Last night I filled up my car with gas. 32$ for a FULL tank. I cannot tell you the last time it's cost only 32$ for a full tank. Wow...! I've been used to filling up my tank at 55$-60$ per tank. I filled up at 82.4 per liter. Today, I saw it as low as 80.4. Jamie says he saw it at 79.9. I think it's been at least 10 years since gas was at 79.9. Crazy. I hope it stays this low! This is great.
Sean is so cute with Mackie. He likes to go up to him and say "Massie, up, peas". (English: "Mackie, Up, Please"). Meaning - come play with me - get up! He calls him Massie - it's sooo cute. So much that I've caught myself calling Mackie "Massie"...
My cleaning lady is in Punta Cana right now, probably on a beach somewhere.... I miss her. My house misses her. Though, today I did manage to get a few things around the house done, since she's not here. I do have to say, that with 2 kids, I'm glad she comes once a week and not once every other week.
I started reading a new book today, Watermelon by Marian Keyes. 613 pages. I'm nuts. But it's mass market size, so it's not that bad! So far, it's an easy read - we'll see how long it takes me to read it.
I decided that I want to grow out my hair. For now, anyhow. Right now it's at that in between stage where it's too short by a centimeter to put up in a ponytail. I'm dying to get it up into a pony already. It's a lose-lose situation. When my hair is long, I hate it long, and want to chop it off. It's too long to manage and as a mom to two boys, I don''t have the time to style it, etc. When it's short, it's easy to manage but then I miss putting it up in a ponytail. Oy, what to do?
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- november thirty
- november twenty-nine
- november twenty-eight :: 23 months old/100 weeks o...
- november twenty-seven
- november twenty-six
- november twenty-five :: 23 weeks old
- november twenty-four
- november twenty-three :: Grey Cup
- november twenty-two
- november twenty-one :: 99 weeks old
- november twenty
- november nineteen
- november eighteen :: 22 weeks
- november seventeen :: 5 months old
- november sixteen
- november fifteen
- november fourteen :: 98 weeks old
- november thirteen
- november twelve
- november eleven :: 21 weeks
- november ten
- november nine
- november eight
- november seven :: 97 weeks old
- november six
- november five :: 27th Annual Habs Blood Drive
- november four :: 20 weeks
- november three
- november two
- november one
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)