Today there was no sleeping in. Not when both your kids get up between 7-7:30 am. Sleeping in? I don't know what that is anymore. But that's okay. I am okay with that. As you can see in the picture above, Mack's majorly teething. He's constantly chewing on his fingers or sucking his thumb. Anyway I can get him to take the suss??? (And yes, that's sheep on the crib set - Mommy's a knitter after all!)
We did the Costco thing this morning. We were lucky that we arrived when we did, the parking lot was empty when we got there, and jammed packed when we left. People fighting for spots when we were leaving. Got what we needed, got out. Today was a diaper run. I needed more size 3's and more size 5's.
This afternoon Sean napped at home with Jamie, and I took Mack out to run some Robyn's Nest errands. He napped the entire time I was out. I got to see Melanie's 18 week belly-bump - so cute! And for the rest of my stops, I will never trust mapquest again. It's failed me again. Next time, google maps. Yep. Mapquest is no longer my friend. Just too unrealiable. Maybe mapquest in the USA is good, but in Canada..... not so good.
Mack's in full force flipping over. No crawling yet, but he's got the flipping over (either way) down! You leave him in his room playing with his toys and you'll find him in another position when you come back. It'll be a matter of time before he's crawling. I'm not ready for that yet. Didn't I just bring him home from the hospital? He's growing up (7 months old in a week) and it's too fast for my liking!
This evening was just a chill night, some TV watching and some knitting got done. Ah, relaxation. The kids are both in bed, asleep, and some peace & quiet is enjoyed. I enjoy it when I can get it. Don't get me wrong, I love being busy with the boys, but it's also nice to sit back and relax and enjoy some adult time/with no screaming kids!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- january thirty-one
- january thirty
- january twenty-nine
- january twenty-eight :: 25 months old
- january twenty seven :: 32 weeks old
- january twenty-six
- january twenty-five :: 108 weeks old
- january twenty-four
- january twenty-three
- january twenty-two
- january twenty-one
- january twenty :: 31 weeks old
- january nineteen
- january eighteen :: 107 weeks old
- january seventeen :: 7 months old
- january sixteen
- january fifteen
- january fourteen
- january thirteen :: 30 weeks old
- january twelve
- january eleven :: 106 weeks old
- january ten
- january nine
- january eight
- january seven
- january six :: 29 weeks old
- january five
- january four :: 105 weeks old
- Briggs & Little Atlantic for Sylvi (Twist Collecti...
- january three
- january two
- january one
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2008 (366)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)