Today I received some mail from Elann.com. I received a gift certificate from my Falling for Ewe pal as my last package. I really want to get my hands on the Debbie Bliss Stella / Pure Cotton book, so I ordered that, as well as 6 x 50g skeins of Sock it To Me sock yarn. Not sure yet what I want to do with them, but definitely some sort of colorwork.
I've been obsessed with wearing my Scrabble Letter Earrings lately. I just love them. If you'd like a pair of your own, I sell them in the shop! They're so fun to make (and I need to update the picture on the site as I've perfected the way I make them now, and they look better!)
It's super cold out these days, and today Mack and I stayed in all afternoon and got a few things done around the house while the cleaning lady was here today. It's weird, I find myself the most productive when she's here, to get some of those house chores done. Like most people, I'm not a big fan of doing house chores. But they do have to get done.
There are a few spots left in the February Sock Club! It's almost sold out, so if you wanted a spot - come and get it quick. I'm featuring a Montreal handpainter for February, so that's neat! You'll be getting a pattern, sock yarn, stitch markers & other goodies. Don't miss out!
Tonight was a chill on the couch/watch tv/knit night. There was a habs game on, so we watched that, and I cast on for my mother-in-law's Striped Modular Vest, though, it's not really striped, since I'm not using striping yarn. She chose the yarn, Cascade 220 Dip Dyed in Storm. I'll post progress pictures tomorrow, seems like it's going to be an easy knit.
Pictures to come next week of my first design of 2009. YEY! I just have to wait a bit for the sock clubs to get to their destinations first! Once they are starting to be received, I'll post the pics!! That'll be next week though. So stay tuned!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- january thirty-one
- january thirty
- january twenty-nine
- january twenty-eight :: 25 months old
- january twenty seven :: 32 weeks old
- january twenty-six
- january twenty-five :: 108 weeks old
- january twenty-four
- january twenty-three
- january twenty-two
- january twenty-one
- january twenty :: 31 weeks old
- january nineteen
- january eighteen :: 107 weeks old
- january seventeen :: 7 months old
- january sixteen
- january fifteen
- january fourteen
- january thirteen :: 30 weeks old
- january twelve
- january eleven :: 106 weeks old
- january ten
- january nine
- january eight
- january seven
- january six :: 29 weeks old
- january five
- january four :: 105 weeks old
- Briggs & Little Atlantic for Sylvi (Twist Collecti...
- january three
- january two
- january one
- ▼ January (32)
- ► 2008 (366)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)