13 weeks pregnant today.
It’s going to go too fast, isn’t it?
Thank you to whomever sent me this kit in the mail.
I love it! Totally wanted it!
I want to thank the proper person, so please tell me who you are!
Sean saw a Pillow Pets commercial this morning. He says he wants one because it’s even machine washable. I couldn’t stop laughing for like 20 minutes. The stuff that comes out of Sean’s mouth sometimes… I can’t believe how smart this kid is. He uses logic in everything and retains everything.
I started taking Dicletin, and I just couldn’t get out of bed this morning. I had to force myself out of bed. I heard that this medication can make you really tired until your body gets used to taking it. I really hope that my body adjusts soon, because I almost much prefer the nausea of the zombiness. Honestly!
This evening Jamie had ball (in the drizzling rain), and I sat on the couch and caught up on Modern Family (not sure why I watch it, it’s so bad!) and caught up a bit on Parenthood. (I’ve still got 3 more episodes to catch up on). I worked on some knitting, starting & completing the project in 4 hours. I will show you tomorrow what I whipped up. I even had JUST enough yarn to make it. Details to come tomorrow, with pictures. Promise.
- Love this photo.
- This dress.
- This necklace on this awesome website.
- Wish I were more talented at sewing, I’d love to make a pink/girly material nursing cover. I’m going to attempt to nurse again after I give birth.
- Love this tutorial on how to make your own playdoh!
- Love this sock animal rattle tutorial!
- Love this diaper pouch tutorial as well.
- Love that I picked lettuce from our garden and made a fresh Caesar salad. YUM!
- Love that I was cleaning up my crawl space and found another missing bag of maternity clothes, which included my fave maternity jeans that I thought went missing and was gone for good. Still missing a fave three quarter length black shirt, but I’ll find something else to replace it, because I think it’s gone for good, unfortunately. (I think I’m also done with loaning things out. I never get everything back that I loan out, so it’s not even worth it anymore. Some people just don’t take care of your stuff, as you would their stuff. If I borrow stuff, I always make sure it goes back to the person who gave it to me).
- This video:
Today’s Contest Winners!
Betsey's Braids: KNIT GIRL KNIT!
Roar, a Dinosaur Hat: ANIE!
2 Winners of my sock collection: Carolyn & Nicole!
Next week I’ll be giving away Strawberry Mittens & Flannery by SpillyJane as well as one winner that will get to choose 4 patterns from Jeannie’s Ravelry Store! I am trying to round up a few more prizes for the next giveaway, so stay tuned!