Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2.22.11 :: 12 weeks & 216 weeks

12wksQ

Quentin is 12 weeks old today. I can't believe he's almost 3 months old. Since there is no 30th of February (or even a 29th) he'll celebrate 3 months old on Monday the 28th this month.

216wksS

Sean is 216 weeks old today.

lovespoohchair

Quentin's starting to notice things, like toys. He's not exactly playing with them yet, but he is definitely noticing them. I can't wait until he starts to play with toys, I'm very excited for that stage already. He's almost there, I'm sure.

poohchairQ

Qdiaper

Quentin is definitely filling in a lot since he was first born. It's amazing how much he's changed in the last 12 weeks. He still may be tiny, but he's definitely growing.

Wyattflat

wyattfolded

I finished Wyatt's knitting last night. It just needs to be seamed and probably blocked. I actually think it will fit Quentin now or very soon. Hopefully I'll have an FO with Quentin wearing it very soon. I wanted to seam it today, but time ran our and I actually ended up taking a very long nap this evening, crashing just after 7pm and just waking up now. It was a much needed nap, I was beyond exhausted almost at the point of feeling run down. I was hoping that the nap would give me some energy, but I still feel exhausted. Hopefully some rest will do some good.

3 comments:

g-girl said...

he seems to be looking more directly at the camera now too. :) love the pics of him in this post. he is getting bigger. :)

Tara said...

I would have just slept right on through until the next morning! Hope you were able to get back to sleep :)

Celia said...

Once he gets the hang of those hands he'll be reaching right for those toys. So exciting.