Quentin is 3 months old today. (Since there is no 30th of this month)
♥ 3 months old and has slept through the night 4 nights in a row. ♥
♥ Jamie was looking at this photo tonight and then at the same time, we both said "It really shows that (you/I) have lots almost 16 lbs"... It was too funny. It really shows in my face. ♥
This afternoon Quentin had some of his friends over again. (Would you believe that Quentin is the 2nd oldest here, and the smallest!) Playgroup started out as a bit of a disaster, people not sure what was going on, etc... But I think we have it all sorted out and hopefully there will be one Monday that we can all be there. Today, it was all boys. I cannot wait to get our new couches, the ones we have right now have an ugly couch cover on it and pictures of the boys aren't coming out so nice. I also hope to maybe get some curtains to go over the ugly blinds. Oh, the joys of owning a house.
Just before bed, I had Quentin in Sean's bed while I helped the boys get dressed after their bath. Sean decided to place animals around Quentin and then say "Where's Quentin?" It was too cute.
My silly boys.
What a good day it was today.
Today's Link Love:
- I think it's silly someone is selling Garden Faucets on Etsy. Giggle.
- I love this pom pom tutorial.
- This wall art is very sunny!
- This video of a boy "singing" I'm Yours is too cute.
- I love this earring tutorial. So simple.
- I love this blog post announcing the sex of their baby. Very creative!