Today we had a visitor from an old neighbor of mine. She came over with her daughter who was born 7 days after Quentin. I haven't seen her... in years. I know she came to one or two of my birthday parties at our new house after we moved, because I have pictures of her in the house that we moved to after we were neighbors, but it is probably not since then that I've seen her. We even went to the same high school for one year (I was in the 9th grade and she was in the 7th grade) but I switched high schools after the 9th grade, and we never ran into each other there.
Her daughter is absolutely adorable. Quentin's been loving all his play dates. I can't wait until he's old enough to actually play at a play date. In due time.
It was really nice just to have someone over today and not do much but have some tea, eat some muffins and chat. I've been feeling a bit run down lately, and trying to catch up on some sleep. We're constantly running around (life with 3 boys and not wanting to stay in), and I think it's finally catching up to me.
Today's Link Love:
- This Stashes & Tiara's Game.
- Love this music video.
- I'm hoping to find my size small Kushie swim diaper for Quentin's swim lessons starting soon.
- I heart this camera.
- Baby trashes bar is funny yet not.
- I love this postcard.
- I love this crochet gnome hat tutorial.
- I love this water color sketch book tutorial.
- I love this pin cushion.
- I really want this cover for my Boppy Pillow. Target won't ship to Canada though, bummer.
- This weekend we're getting this sofa bed (in red) for free. Jamie's step-uncle & step-aunt don't want it anymore, and offered it for free. It's in great condition, and we were actually looking to get a sofa bed, which we don't have - for guests.