This morning I got my hair cut…. off! My sister tells me that I look like a soccer mom. That’s alright though, I’m cool with that. Well, I’d perfer to be a hockey or baseball mom, but I’ll deal with soccer mom, I guess!
Here is a picture of J and I at the wedding this evening. I brought J’s little toy camera, as my camera isn’t a purse camera.
The wedding was very nice, the ceremony started at 1pm, and then we came home to hang out for a bit, and then headed to the reception for about 4:30pm (so it was an all day event). The reception, had 350 people there! The receiving line, was an hour and a half about! I could NOT believe it!!! I’ve never seen a wedding like this before! By 11pm I was just tired, so we left, to come home. J’s golfing tomorrow, it’s family golf day, but I am not, because my back’s been bothering me lately. I didn’t want to risk any more harm to my body, but it’s supposed to rain, so we’ll see what actually happens.
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- ► 2008 (366)
- ► 2007 (410)
- Charity Blanket
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Final Grades & Maternity Shopping
- Pre-Natal Aqua Fit
- Family Golf Day
- New Hair Cut & A Huge Wedding
- Ferrari Knitting & Poker Winnings
- Cats & Haircuts
- Free Movie Passes & Walmart
- Baby Stuff & Other Stuff
- Do It Yourself Tshirts & The Tenant Story
- Children's Books & A Cute Giraffe
- Babysitting Surprise
- Do It Yourself Sheep
- My First Ultra Sound: It's a Boy!
- Errand Day & Knitting
- The Dress Fitting
- Silicone & Reading
- Lazy Day, Amuzing Cheap Thrills & Family Dinner
- Thinking About Wedding Anniversary #1
- I'VE GRADUATED!
- Two Exams Done, 1 More To Go!
- Final Secret Pal 8 Package Arrived & Book Shopping...
- New Shoes & Other Stuff
- All Assignments Done!
- Long Day
- Homework Day
- I Don't Even Know Where To Begin.... (So Much To S...
- He Got "The Call"
- How Many Sleeps 'Til Mcdonald's
- Feeling Better!
- ▼ August (31)