Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bruges, Belgium, Day 2

So, we got no upgrades on our room, ship is booked solid.

We went into Bruges today, it was nice. We had a nice day. it’s HOT HOT HOT here. Last night was really cold though. Bruges was about a 30 minute drive from Zeebrugge, where the port is. I took lots of pictures, we took a canal boat ride, saw some sites. It was nice.

Most of the ship’s passengers are senoir citizens.

They put upon arrival yesterday JUST MARRIED balloons outside our room b/c we’re on our honeymoon. HOW FUNNY! OOps. Actually our 1 year anniversary is next Monday, so that will be nice.

I am starting to adjust to the time zone.

I saw a knitter on the streets knitting away. I think she was a shop owner (not a yarn shop - I do hope to find a yarn shop somewhere!

Tomorrow we’re docking near Rotterdam, but J & I have a ticket booked to take the 1h 15 minute drive into Amsterdam. He’s never been, and is dying to go. I’ve been twice, and love it there. (Not for those illegal reasons!)

More tomorrow. Just got out of the pool and am going to go shower and off to dinner soon. We’ll probably watch a show or something!

No comments: