Saturday, September 09, 2006

Safe & Sound

We’re in our room settled now it’s 830pm Sat 9th. (3:30 in Canada pm) 5 hour time diff from London, but tomorrow, Sept 10 in Belgium, it’s 6 hour time diff.

Anyhow, we’re having a good time so far. The plane ride was uncomfortable. Customs took over an hour (at heathrow, it was rush hour apparently there) and then we had to wait another 45 minutes to leave to the ship. That was another 2 hour uncomfortable ride. Then we had to wait in line another hour to board the ship (check in line). So, it has been uncomfortable and a lot of lines and waiting. We’ll be in better moods tomorrow. The ship is still as gorgeous as I remember it from 4 yrs ago. It’s chilly here at night (we walked outside after dinner).

we’re here, we’re safe and we’ll be in touch! xoxo

ps - I am checking my emails, so email me!!

pps- EVERYTHING worked out with my tenants before we left, so we’re at TOTAL peace of mind here.

ppss- Unless I find a net cafe in one of the cities we’re docking at, then I wont be able to blog photos until I get back.

No comments: