Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Cats Missed Us

The cats missed us while we were away, and they have been VERY chummy with one another recently. I guess they took the 2 weeks we were on our honeymoon to bond! I found them cuddling on our bed last night before going to bed, so I had to snap a photograph.

Zeus was enjoying the fresh air in the window in the soon-to-be baby’s room:

What I don’t get - are people who go on vacation, and take pictures of the scenery - for memories - with their cell phone!


HOOOOOW in god’s name are they supposed to get print ready photos??? I guess not everyone needs their photos 8MP like I do! LOL… I just find cell phone photography to be really weird. It does NOT tickle my fancy.

In knitting news, I’ve been working on the baby v-neck cardigan for baby S. It’s coming along great, and I need to start my first button hole soon - I’ve never done a button-hole before, but for this project it’s just going to be a yo, k2tog. Which is great. (Simple).


Tonight, Nip/Tuck is on again… I finally caught up on the few episodes I missed while I was out of town (the premiere was the week before I left, so I missed 2 episodes). There is no way I will be able to keep my eyes open past 10pm, which is when the show will air, so I will either see if J can tape it for me, or I’ll download it online tomorrow. It’s pretty sick that any show you want to now… you can watch it when it airs or catch it online the next day. All major stations are doing that now… (NBC, ABC… etc….) Technology! It’s great!

Jet lagged I still am! (And hoping this cough goes away)…

No comments: