Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sewing & Other Stuff

Today, I got a lot accomplished at home during the day. It was the start of clean up day. I still have a lot to do, but I can only do so much. J even did a lot of the things I had for him on his to do list. I am very happy with the progress.


Tonight, my friend Jennie came over and she helped me sew cushions to match the curtain in the baby room, for the rocking chair. I need to get a foot rest/stool and then my chair is complete. I can’t wait for the baby’s room to be complete!

While I was working on the 2nd cushion, Jennie threw together for me, a needle case, which took nothing at all to make! I absolutely love the two pieces of material she used to do it. The pink canvas like backing, with the fun front (Which was a gift from Jenn B. of ScissorsPaperGlue in our summer themed Swap back a few months ago).

Going to go watch a movie or something in bed. Or maybe go to bed. I am kinda tired, and I do have my cousin’s wedding tomorrow. (Very very excited for that!)

No comments: