Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Inspiration

I thought I'd seen the "pattern" for my inspiration somewhere.... You can get it on ebay for 2.33$ US each. I see that the ones on ebay are one size fits all - so it seems to be much wider than the custom size one I made. The MP3 player that both my sister & Jamie have are really really tiny... not slim and wide like IPOD. Well, that's Jamie's anyhow. I wonder if my sister's is an apple? Hmm, I'll have to ask her. These colors look a little more vibrant than the case I made, but I chose to do in these two tones, because I like the colors!

But at least I know mine won't fall apart, who know's what you'd be getting for $2.33 plus shipping on ebay, etc!

I think I'd seen an ad for them in a flyer that was an insert in my gazette - but couldn't remember where or what company - but had the idea in my head! I guess it was an apple ad?

Jamie ended up not liking the blue one, so he gave it to my sister, and he's requested a black one! MEN! I tell you! I hope my sister likes the blue one. I think I'm going to end up adding a button/snap onto it for her.

Lotus Knits has dyed up some GIRL PUNK ROCK for me as a trade. I can't wait to receive it in the mail.
I caved and just subscribed myself for Knit.1 Magazine. The next issue comes to newstands on May 15th. Hopefully that will be when I'll get my first issue - which they said 4-6 weeks for delivery. Jenn of Nipper Knits has a pattern in this upcoming issue!

More later when I return from SNB!

5 comments:

TROIS OISEAUX - Kimber said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Punk Rock Girl colourway!

I don't know any "children's" songs so when my daughter was little and had a particularly spikey hair growth pattern I sang "Punk Rock Girl" by the Dead Milkmen to her all the time.... see that yarn produces happy memories!

Barb said...

I LOVE that yarn!!! can't wait too see it knit up :)

Anonymous said...

That yarn is so pretty. Where did you say you got it? Is it expensive? I would love to get some of that yarn. What are you making with that yarn?

g-girl said...

I love that colorway too! I love that Kimber would sing "Punk Rock Girl" to her daughter too. I totally remember that song. Anyway, I guess Jamie is just going to have to wait a bit longer for his mp3 cozy!

Lisa said...

that yarn is awesome!!! I was thinking of doing a sock for my phone because I have a PDA type phone, but it would have to have something to keep the sock on. My ipod nano always fell out of my sock so I have to come up with something else. it would be fun to do a sock with a lace pattern I'm thinking :)