Today is my 3rd Wedding Anniversary. Happy Anniversary Jamie - I love you with all my heart.
This morning started off nicely with Sean doing better in his class at the Y. He was a little monster only during circle time. He just didn't want to sit on my lap. I hope it gets easier as time goes by. We did some art today, and sang some songs during circle time, and played in the gym. They also got a story during snack time. We were also given directions for apple picking - which is on Monday, and Chocolate Bars to sell - 2 for 5$. They're big Caramilk bars. Delicious! Sean's already gotten mommy to buy 2 bars, daddy bought 8 and grandma bought 2. We need to hit up Auntie Amy, his uncle, his other grandparents and my dad... too! Anyone else in the Montreal area want to buy chocolates to support Sean's class? They're kosher and nut-free. (The Y is a nut-free facility).
This afternoon I dropped both boys off at my parents house (after having just picked up Mack from there while I was in class with Sean), and went to see the daycare facilities where I plan on sending Sean if he gets the spot- or rather when he gets the spot. It's really nice there - and they have awesome activities: like science (!) and arts & crafts, and this month is safety month (so like visits from a fireman, police man, that kind of thing...!) They have an indoor and outdoor gym, and I'm really looking forward to sending him there. I really hope that he gets the spot. I have to call the woman in charge by tomorrow 11 am if I haven't heard from her by then, tomorrow morning. She's waiting to hear from the parent who is moving away if they are pulling their child out of the daycare. Apparently there is a problem with selling their house. Crossing my fingers.... I'm hoping for that spot!!! Sean needs daycare as the social interaction at the Y is not enough hours I feel, and I think it'll be great.
This evening I dropped Sean & Mack off (again!) at my parents house and Jamie took me out for dinner to our fave restaurant in Montreal called Cucina. It's downtown on St. Laurent Blvd. A must visit - we just love their food. We order the SAME thing each time we go there, it's just fabulous! We had a nice evening out without the boys, it was much needed!
Today I love Pascale Picard's album Me, Myself & Us.
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- september thirty :: 15 weeks old
- september twenty-nine
- september twenty-eight :: 21 months old
- september twenty-seven
- september twenty-six :: 91 weeks old
- september twenty-five
- september twenty-four
- september twenty-three :: 14 weeks old
- september twenty-two :: apple picking
- september twenty-one
- september twenty :: NKOTB
- september nineteen :: 90 weeks old
- september eighteen :: 3rd Wedding Anniversary
- september seventeen :: 3 months old
- september sixteen :: 13 weeks old
- september fifteen
- september fourteen
- september thirteen
- september twelve :: 89 weeks old
- september eleven
- september ten
- september nine :: 12 weeks old
- september eight
- september seven
- september six
- september five :: 88 weeks old
- september four
- september three
- september two :: 11 weeks old
- september one
- Labor Day Sale!
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)