Sunday, April 19, 2009

april nineteen :: 120 weeks old

Sean is 120 weeks old today.

The four of us went out to Dunn's for lunch today. Jamie hadn't been to eat there (only take out not too long ago) so we decided to check it out today.

Everyone enjoyed their meal, and Mackie got to try French Fries for the first time. No surprise, he loved them. I am pretty sure it was around 9-10 months old that Sean first tried a French Fry, so I thought it was about time. Plus, really, it's potato, and Mack's had potato before, just in puree form. I figured he could put his 3/8ths of a tooth to work! He kept wanting more!

But how can I say no to this adorable face?

The boys took a nap at the same time this afternoon - oh wow, was that excellent, and Jamie and I just kind of took some alone time in the house, doing whatever it is we had to take care of (he was probably playing video games, I'm sure).

This evening we went to my parents house for dinner, and I enjoyed some nice Talapia steamed. It was really good. The boys got to see my dad's parents, who came for dinner, which was nice for them to see them, as we do not see them often.

Tonight I sat on the couch, worked on the Log Cabin Blanket and watched Desperate Housewives. I cannot believe they killed off Edie....! I was not expecting that. I heard a rumor somewhere that she wanted off the show. Sometimes I liked her on the show and sometimes I hated her. Depends on how evil her character was each episode. It'll definitely be interesting without her.

On another note, I can now run a full 2 and a half minutes on the treadmill at 7.0 speed. This is an accomplishment! (From someone with mild asthma and is just getting back into the exercise thing!) I'm very proud of myself. I'll usually do the run somewhere near the end of my session on the treadmill, giving myself at least a 5 minute cool down afterwards before getting off. And still the first 10 minutes are always the HARDEST. Ugh! But once you get passed the first 10 minutes, it's a breeze. Unless you're walking really slow, then the first 10 minutes really doesn't matter....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In that first picture with you and Sean, you love great! Cute pictures of the boys.

carolynswafford said...

Hey, skinny! You are looking really awesome!!! Your weight loss is seriously noticeable!

g-girl said...

check you out in that first pic! you're lookin' hot, girl. ;) that is awesome that you can run for a full 2 min. on the treadmill! :)

Tara said...

Ditto on the hotness comments. Especially with your hair all straightened out, you look awesome ;)

Bea said...

Of course the kid loves french fries. Congrats on the running!