Monday, April 13, 2009

april thirteen

Jamie had to work today and Sean had off from daycare. He goes back to daycare tomorrow, which I am glad. I love him, but he's a handful. My mother did take him for a few hours this afternoon, and took him to go see the animals at a local mall (Easter Animals).

And then once they were done there, they went to my cousins house to meet her new puppy. Sean loved the puppy.

And it looks like the puppy loves Sean back.

I got to do my seeds today, and now they are tucked away in a dark place (which it will stay there until the seeds sprout) and then it'll move to the window for light during the day. I planted 72 seeds (all different cucumber, tomatoes, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli, red & green pepper. I cannot wait for the garden this summer. I'm very excited.

I also worked on making one pair of earrings per letter in the alphabet for the craft/yarn sale tomorrow. I had a ton of fun making them today.

Doesn't the entire alphabet just look awesome?? I love this display board, it's awesome. Especially with these earrings on them.

I'm very excited for the craft/yarn sale tomorrow. I really hope that I bring enough stuff, or rather the right stuff (from the shop). My shop will be shut down for a couple of hours tomorrow night, so you will not be able to have access to it during the yarn/craft sale. I'm guessing it'll be down from 6pm until about 10-10:30 pm. So if you cannot log in, that's why.

This evening Jamie had a hockey pool at a friend's house for the playoffs, so I went to my parents house for dinner, where Sean was after spending some time with my mom. It was nice to get some help with the boys for a bit before having to come home and put them to bed. Putting them both to bed at the same time (alone) is quite the challenge. It'll get easier when I will be reading them both a story at the same time, together, and then they'll go into their respective beds to sleep. With Mack in his crib and Sean in his big boy bed, and them each having seperate needs at bedtime, it's quite tricky to accomplish it all at the same time, while alone. Though, I think I did a pretty good job juggling it all.

The nutritionist was closed today due to it being Easter Monday, so I'll be going in tomorrow for my check-in. Though, I'm sure I did pretty well over the long weekend, and am pretty confident that I didn't gain any weight at all. (Which is good for having Passover & Easter in one long weekend!)

4 comments:

NikonSniper said...

good idea photographing scrabble.
i could make up crazy words for humorous photos.
nikonsniper

Bea said...

Puppy is so much bigger then him. Gus likes to do that to the cats and they just totally freak out.

My neighbors just made up a garden at the side of their house. I'm going to see how they do this summer. If the armadillos, coyotes, rabbits and squirrels totally eat it all I won't try but I definitely want to make a garden.

Tara said...

Good for you, getting going with the garden again this year. I'm sure you're going to do great, with the positive experience you had last summer.

g-girl said...

look at all those seeds! can't wait to see your garden this summer. :)