Tuesday, December 23, 2008
First up, I received Scout Swag in Zulu Knitty. I'd been eyeing this colorway forever, and Karen agreed to swap with me. Thanks Karen!
I also received some stitch markers made by the lovely Carolyn in another swap I did. Aren't they just lovely? I love the little "knitted" balls! A great way to jazz up my knitting!
We were supposed to leave tonight to Toronto (Mississauga more specifically) for Christmas, to Jamie's step-brother's place, but due to the fact that Mack can't be around other children for 48 hours, and on medication for the week, we cancelled our trip, and we'll be doing Christmas just us in our cozy home. Though, I have no tree, and a ton of presents, I have to figure out what I'm going to do. I'll think of something. I have time. If we would have been in Toronto, we'd have had a tree there. Hmph.
Tonight I made some delicious salmon for dinner, with some yummy side dishes. (Whole wheat fusili that was really good as well steamed broccoli. Mmmm!) We need to start eating a lot more fish, it's so healthy.
Picked up some last minute gifts today, though, I'm not 100% done my shopping. I'll probably finish it up next week. (Some gifts that are not needed today/tomorrow/this week).
Started working on one of the front panels for the Moss Block Cardigan. I think it should fit Mackie now if I finish it asap! So I'm working on it! He's just just starting to fit into 6 months size clothing now, and the sweater is supposed to be size 6 months, so it should fit him pretty soon. Hopefully!
It's my step-mother-in-law's birthday today. I plan on making her the Modular Striped Vest, and she knows it'll be a little late. Though, I don't expect it to be a long knit - it should go pretty fast. It's actually a pattern that I wanted to knit for myself, but we'll see how it goes when I knit it for my MIL!
Off to go watch tv with Jamie, but I suspect I'll fall asleep on the couch.
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- december thirty-one
- december thirty :: 28 weeks old
- december twenty-nine
- december twenty-eight :: 2 Years Old
- december twenty-seven
- december twenty-six :: 104 weeks old
- december twenty-five
- december twenty-four
- december twenty-three :: 27 weeks old
- december twenty-two
- december twenty-one
- december twenty
- december nineteen :: 103 weeks old
- december eighteen
- december seventeen :: 6 months old
- december sixteen :: 26 weeks old
- december fifteen
- december fourteen
- december thirteen
- december twelve :: 102 weeks old
- december eleven
- december ten
- december nine :: 25 weeks old
- december eight
- december seven
- december six
- december five :: 101 weeks old
- Cupcake Pincushion
- december four
- december three
- december two :: 24 weeks old
- december one
- ▼ December (32)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)