Wednesday, November 03, 2010

11.03.10

Jamie took the boys to daycare this morning - and will be doing so from now on. I'm going to put my mom on pick up duty as much as she can. And if Jamie can't get back on time, there's other possibilities of who can get them. They just need to come get my car and get the boys. The daycare is 2 streets away. Under 2km drive. Like 1.6 km or something - so not far at all. The pick ups are the HARDEST because they like to run wild around the cubicle area where their cubbies with their jackets etc are. It was easy in summer, but now at 32 + weeks, it's TOUGH! To put their jackets on to go home with them running around was taking me a good 20+ minutes. (And I had to bend, which was super hard and squatting - not so much fun. Sitting down on the floor? I don't get up so quickly). Imagine when boots and snow pants come into the mix?? Thankfully I have help.

teaknitting

Today was drink a cup (or two or three) of tea sort of day. It involved some knitting too. I finished the collar for Vestee, I just need to seam it on and seam up the sweater and I've got a finished object. I should be able to get that done tomorrow. Very excited to finally call this one done. I already know what I will be working on next (to finish) before even thinking about casting on anything new. Today I took it easy, after yesterday's excitement. I think I will be taking it very easy until baby boy's arrival. Just a few more weeks to go. This Saturday I'm 33 weeks, so 4 more weeks after that brings me to full term. Then who knows when he's coming. I wonder if my water will break just like it did with Sean & Mackenzie's pregnancies. So many things uncertain... always the case, isn't it? Anyhow, today I kept my mind off things like that, and caught up on some old episodes of both Oprah and CSI Miami. It was nice to take it easy. I did take a nice long relaxing bath this afternoon (accidentally took some shut eye during the bath, I guess I couldn't keep my eyes open) and I feel it helped my back a bit.

cestlavie

Little man looks a little cozy there, eh?
Came home from daycare and put his feet up.
Tough day playing with his friends?

Today's Link Love:
- Love this pimped out baby pant tutorial.
- I have another free Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards Point Code, valued at 1 point: BJXGGGWLZJMNPG.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

it was a tea day here, too. and ps.. jealous of your bath-nap.. sounds heavenly. glad you are taking it easy, momma.. getting closer!

kristo said...

Glad to hear you have help nearby... there's no way you should be doing all that by yourself.
On a side note - I love your pink Habs mug!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are taking it easier. Just think of it as time to get rested before the sleepless nights with your new little baby. Take advantage of any offers of help you receive.

Lynn

g-girl said...

I'm glad you're taking it easy. It won't be long before you have another lil one that needs late night feedings!

Amelah said...

Sounds like a well needed, relaxed afternoon!

Hard life being a 2 year old , eh?

Bea said...

Sounds like just the type of day you needed. I was really worried reading that 200 weeks post.

Amelah said...

BTW - with mom being unavailable, if Jamie can't make it - call me. I don't mind leaving work early to go get your van and pick up two very handsome dudes!! ;-) If i can help in any way, just let me know.