Thursday, November 25, 2010

11.25.10 :: 127 weeks old

127wksM

Mack is 127 weeks old today.

justcuzSean

Sean wanted to be in a photo today too.

The boys school photos finally arrived today.
I'm in love:

school4

"Hey Ladies!"

school10

So Romantic.

school17

Brotherly Love.

They were so fantastic this year, that I bought them on DVD - so I own the rights to re-print all of them. (Though, it was a tad costly, it was extremely worth it, and now I don't have to go to the studio to have their pictures taken). I love them all so much I want to print them all up and put them in a large collage frame on my wall. I think there are almost 20 good ones. That includes solo of Sean, solo of Mack and ones of the 2 of them together. (The three above are my absolute fave).

I wasn't able to find time yesterday to watch Eat Pray Love, so I watched it today. (It's almost 2 and a half hours). I really enjoyed it, and still plan to read the book (I have it in queue to read). I managed to crochet another bookmark & a half, as some gifts that I thought I would make in addition to the ones I already made for the teachers.

We were supposed to lose our water on Monday. I had gotten a phone call on Friday from the city letting me know it would be between 8:30 am and 5pm. That never happened and I lost out on an entire day that I was actually home/around, to do laundry. Then I got another phone call on Tuesday night, that it would be on Thursday (today). Great, on the day I have my cleaning lady here. I needed her to come anyhow, because she's away next week and there is other stuff she could do without water if that be the case. We filled up a few buckets of water, and the funny part? We never lost water yesterday. Again. I'm seriously upset with the city over this. Another day I could have done laundry, but feared that the water would shut off at any moment and I didn't want that to happen in the middle of doing a load (cuz the laundry just never ends). I really hope to not receive another phone call that the water will be shut off again. This is totally not cool. They didn't even give a reason. Just that it was going to be shut off in my area. Fun. Well, now there is laundry coming out of all ends of the baskets... and at almost 36 weeks pregnant, I just am too tired. I wish I could snap my fingers and it would be done. Wouldn't that be nice? It's not the actual doing of the laundry. It's the folding & putting away... I have nesting energy for other things... except the laundry. Hmmm!

It'll be another early night for me again tonight. I just can't keep my eyes open late these days anymore. And then once the baby arrives - it'll be a whole new kind of tired, I'm sure.

9 comments:

Celia said...

Very handsome fellas!

Lisa (JeepGirl) said...

The boys are so handsome and you are positively glowing!!!

Caroline said...

Great pictures! Your boys are so cute!

carolyn said...

OK, that picture of Sean with the caption "Hey Ladies!" totally made me laugh. He looks like a little Romeo for sure! And Mack's smile is adorable.

:)

g-girl said...

very snazzy school photos! did they have a different photographer this year or the same one? love the shot of mack with the roses. lol!

Maureen said...

Great pictures!

And Eat Pray Love is a great book. I just watched the movie myself the other night, and I thought it was a nice try. The book is a bit complex to just plop onto a screen, if that makes sense. I'm planning to re-read it when I fly to Vegas in December.

Tara said...

Love that picture of Mack with the roses. Definitely collage worthy :)

Dawn said...

Oh wow, those school pictures are incredibly adorable!

Bea said...

The school pictures are great!