Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Product & Link Love

I've been enjoying some products lately:

onthegoloungerloungerlove

First is my Infatino On The Go Lounger. I picked this up just before Mackenzie was born (2008) and love it.I don't know why it took me until the last 3 swim classes to figure out to use it in the locker room for when Mack & Sean need to get dressed for swimming & undressed after swimming, for somewhere to put Quentin down instead of wearing him and making everything much more difficult. I will be bringing it to swimming class until the end of the session, and then again next session (since we're not allowed our stroller in the locker room anymore). I've been keeping it in the car, and we've been using it everywhere lately it seems. GREAT invention. A baby seat that is like a camping chair that folds up real small. Genius.

munchkinfood

Munchkin's Easy Squeezy Spoons are awesome. They're great because Quentin just wants me to keep feeding him, and now I don't have to take the spoon away from his face/mouth to go pick up more food from a bowl. I can just squeeze and more comes out onto my spoon. Pretty neat product. I picked it up recently at Walmart.

tentlovetentlove1

Jolly Jumper's UV Bug Tent. I used it when I was gardening on the weekend (left picture) for a place to put Quentin down once he was fed up with the exercauser and as well, I used it (right picture) on Sunday while we watched Jamie's ball game. Also another find at Walmart. It folds up real thin too - great for throwing into your beach bag.

Today’s Link Love:
- I love this image.
- This youtube video just made me laugh so hard, you must watch it.
- Love this chore chart idea.
- Love this image.
- Love this matchbox tutorial.
- Love this sandwich cozy tutorial.
- Love this crochet binky clip.
- Love this giant bubble tutorial.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

I have the boon spoon, a version of the squeezy spoon. And I think it's the best damn invention ever. :)

Mitali Ruths said...

Baby technology is amazing these days. Cool products!

g-girl said...

the lounger is definitely cool. :) i didn't know one could make his or her own matchbook! that is awesome. i didn't know it was just sandpaper.

Amelah said...

Neat products! Looks like Q is really enjoying them!

Girl Knits said...

Definitely some awesome products. I will have to look into some of those if I should ever have another baby. Thanks for sharing your reviews of them.

girl.knits@gmail.com

Dawn said...

Wow, great baby products! They all look very useful. I love that they are making things that are so portable too!