Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 25 :: Something Pink

somethingpink

Today is day 25 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge, and the challenge is Something Pink. Pink nail polish! I am not usually a nail polish kind of girl, unless I go for a manicure and someone else paints my nails for me. I usually screw up painting my nails, especially when I’m doing my right hand (since I’m a righty and painting with my “bad” hand). But something about this color possessed me to buy it last week, as part of spoiling myself for my 30th birthday. The color is called “Big Spender” which makes this whole situation even funnier (well, to me anyhow).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the color, Robyn .. great choice, Ms BS ;)

Vicki

Maureen said...

That is a very pretty pink!! I might have to look for that one!

Girl Knits said...

What a great color!

Dawn said...

That shade of pink just screams summer!

Cindy P said...

Oh I love that color! I just bought an Essie polish this weekend to wear on my toenails called Peach Daquiri. It looks awesome!

g-girl said...

big spender. cute!