Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 9 :: Someone you love

lovesomeone

Yesterday was day 9 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge, and the challenge was Someone you Love. I wasn’t feeling well last night and so I lied down. I did try to take a picture of my wonderful husband, however he doesn’t like to be photographed that often. So, instead, I took a photo of one of the my fave photos from our wedding, which hangs in our den. Come back later to check out Day 10’s (today) challenge photo. I’m on top of that one today.

7 comments:

Celia said...

Awwww! How sweet!!

Tara said...

Yup, that's pretty adorable, Robyn :)

Maureen said...

Great picture of you two!

Where My Heart Is said...

I love your blog banner and name. It really is inviting and makes the reader want to read on.

Girl Knits said...

You two are good looking together!

girl.knits@gmail.com

Jess said...

What a beautiful photo of your favourite photo :)

g-girl said...

beautiful!