Saturday, June 04, 2011

Day 4 :: Something Green

green

Today is day 4 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge, and today's challenge is Something Green. What perfect timing with planting our vegetable garden today. This is from our huge started tomato plant. Since my cleaning lady chucked out 75 of my started plants that I planted with Sean back in April, I had to buy all started plants (except the quick grow stuff like spinach, snow peas, beans, radish, that I sow right into the ground). I decided to buy 2 mature tomato plants, to be able to get tomatoes sooner. More details probably tomorrow, I spent the entire day outside today (9 am - 10 pm) and I'm beat!

4 comments:

dearfutureme... said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog! Love your giant tomato! (What a shame about the rest of the plants that got thrown out!

Maureen said...

I'd be livid if someone threw out all my starter plants. That's CRAZY. (1-2, I can maybe see making the error that they are trash, or dead, or what not. But 75? That's just not possible!)

Love your tomato plant! I read up on the 30 day thing - I love that the challenge ideas are listed for each day - you can kind of think ahead to what you wanna do. I like that!

Mary {White Peach Photo} said...

Boo, that really stinks. But your tomato looks pretty good... I just started to get flowers on mine. :)

Jess said...

Great picture of your single green tomato