Thursday, June 02, 2011

Day 2 :: What I wore today

DSC_1715

Today is day 2 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge, and today's challenge is "what I wore today". While the last 2 days were super hot (about 30C) today the temperature dropped in half. It was rather chilly, but I'm so done with pants, so capris it was, with my fave black shirt (Joe Fresh) and a grey open cardi to keep me warm). And that's what I wore today. (And I think this picture shows the 30+ lbs I've lost since January 1st). Loving this photo!

6 comments:

Knit Girl Knit said...

You do look fantastic! Way to go on losing weight!

window dressing said...

Thirty pounds is a big accomplishment! I recently lost fourteen and can not even imagine more than that. I still find it very hard.
Lookin' good.

Tracy said...

You look awesome - congratulations on the weight loss!

g-girl said...

cute! you look fantastic. ;)

Maureen said...

You look great, I just can't get past the standing-on-the-tub-in-a-squat to fit in the frame! LOL!

Amelah said...

This challenge is making you climb up and be in all kinds of positions i see! Looking good.