Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 29 :: Black and white

bubblez

Today is day 29 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge, and the challenge is Black and White. There are numerous ways to turn a photo to black and white. You can use the black and white setting on your camera, if you have one or you can edit your color photograph afterwards in many different programs and ways. I’m a lover of black and white images. I’m a photographer who was taught in the dark room, and I even have a dark room of my own (not set-up, but I do have one). I used to love spending hours in the darkroom developing film and printing images. What joy it used to bring me. Today, I caught this image while playing outside with the boys with some bubbles before dinnertime. Oh, the simple joys of summer.

2 comments:

g-girl said...

i love black and white photos too. :) and this is another great one of sean. i didn't know you had your own dark room set up in your house that is awesome! :)

Girl Knits said...

Sean's getting so big! Bubbles are our fave summer time filler too!