Sunday, June 05, 2011

Day 5 :: From a high angle

highup

Today is day 5 of the 30 Day Photography Challenge, and today's challenge is From a High Angle. Today, we went to watch Jamie’s ball game at the park, and when Jamie’s team wasn’t in the field, he tossed a ball with the kids. I climbed the bleachers and took a photo from up high. I don’t recommend climbing bleachers in flip flops.

DSC_1818

After dinner we went to check on the garden out back and Quentin went in our swing for the first time ever. He really enjoyed it! I got a photo looking down on him, from above, I just love that face.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Q is so flipping cute!! :)

Dawn said...

Climbing bleachers in flip flops definitely sounds dangerous! I love those big blue eyes of Quentin's!

Celia said...

He's a cutie even from a high angle.

g-girl said...

um yeah..bleachers in flip flops? definitely something you ought not to do again! ;) cute pic of quentin in the swing!

Amelah said...

Oy Q is too cute!

Jess said...

I adore the family shot! A great one for the family album