Saturday, September 22, 2007

September 22 of 30

Sean's just been picked up by my parents and we're heading out to lunch and then up north for the night to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. We decided to just go out for dinner on the night of our actual anniversary, but since it fell mid-week (Tuesday), we decided to celebrate more this weekend! I've got my knititng packed (for the car ride) and some clothes thrown into a shoulder bag. What else more do I need? I plan on working on Jamie's dad's birthday gift in the car, I hope I make some progress. Since we're only going 45 minutes north of Montreal, I don't know how much I can get done, but I've convinced Jamie to drive both ways! (Yey for knitting time!)

Tonight we have a dinner at the hotel spa and tomorrow I've got a massage on the books planned. Oh, that will be so darn good - and well deserved!

See you all when we return (no internet access up north where we'll be!) Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

g-girl said...

how nice, a little weekend anniversary getaway! :)