Saturday, September 01, 2007

September 1 of 30

Last night Sean got up at about 1 am (well that's this morning really) and was screaming his head off. He was starving. I didn't see what he had to eat before bed, but had I known he didn't fully finish a bottle (so I was told later), I would have made sure he finished it, so that he didn't wake up screaming. Tonight, we're preparing a bottle in the fridge, because the little guy passed out at 8pm. That is not his bedtime. It's very possible he'll wake up again over night, in the middle of the night.

Today there was a lot of knitting. I have been working on Jamie's cabled socks, from the book Steppin' Out. It's patterns by Veronik Avery & Mona Schmidt. I am not sure which of the two wrote this pattern, but I will ask the next time I see them (or let me know if you read my blog either of you!)
There was knitting by the pool. The party for my step-sister-in-law's mother's 70th birthday was very laid back and fun. So, I didn't feel uncomfortable taking out my knitting during the party. It was pretty much all family there anyhow.

Here is today's progress from this afternoon. I've knit more on it since, but the lighting is not soo good to take pictures right now. Tomorrow I shall show you more!

I took this great shot today of Sean's baby blue eyes. He was taking a break having a bottle here.

The kids had fun dressing up and pretending to host a haunted house. They have quite the imagination these ones. This is my step-niece Little Jamie as a Haunted Bride. She's wearing a really funny wig under the veil. It was just too funny.

All this kid wants to do is stand/walk. This is a good sign. Someone really enjoyed himself at the party this weekend. I'm so glad we got out of the house! I'm going to bed early because I was up at 8 am this morning. My step-brother-in-law & his wife are early risers!

1 comment:

g-girl said...

i love your step niece's costume!! Upon first glance, I thought she was a pirate! Lol.