Costco on a Sunday is not fun. We decided to head out there late morning, and pick up a few things that we needed and get lunch as well. The parking lot was a zoo, and not fun! We ended up picking up a huge Ceasar salad to add to the chicken strips we had in the fridge at home, and boy was that good.
This afternoon was a chill on the couch afternoon, which was must needed. We decided to not finish watching the rest of Step Brothers, which we had only about 45 minutes left to watch from yesterday. It was horrible. We just couldn't do it. But whatever nonesense we were watching on TV, I got knitting did anyhow. So that was nice. I am okay with that.
I'm debating what to bake for Sean's class' Christmas party on Thursday at his daycare. I have some ideas, but they have to be nut free and all that jazz, which is fine, that I can understand. Cupcakes? Muffins? Cookies? Decisions, decisions, decisions!
We went to my parents house for dinner tonight, it was just simple, which is nice.
This evening we watched the finale of Survivor. So happy Bob won. We were rooting for him!
There are some new exciting things coming into the shop this week - and I'm very excited about them. I will be able to announce them as soon as they are in my hands, so stay tuned. The good thing for my American Customers is that they are saving 20-30% off (depending on the day's exchange rate) and are getting a darn good deal. I'm very excited for the things happening for my shop in 2009, including the Sock Club. There is going to be some really awesome yarns, I'm super excited myself. 2009 is going to be a fantastic year!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- december thirty-one
- december thirty :: 28 weeks old
- december twenty-nine
- december twenty-eight :: 2 Years Old
- december twenty-seven
- december twenty-six :: 104 weeks old
- december twenty-five
- december twenty-four
- december twenty-three :: 27 weeks old
- december twenty-two
- december twenty-one
- december twenty
- december nineteen :: 103 weeks old
- december eighteen
- december seventeen :: 6 months old
- december sixteen :: 26 weeks old
- december fifteen
- december fourteen
- december thirteen
- december twelve :: 102 weeks old
- december eleven
- december ten
- december nine :: 25 weeks old
- december eight
- december seven
- december six
- december five :: 101 weeks old
- Cupcake Pincushion
- december four
- december three
- december two :: 24 weeks old
- december one
- ▼ December (32)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)