This is Mack last night when I went to go pick up Sean from daycare. He looks horrible. It breaks my heart even seeing a picture of him like this.
And this is him today. Still got the eye infection, but the swelling has gone down. He's my future drummer in a rock 'n' roll band!
And them jumping on my badly-needs-replacing-couch tonight. I've caught Sean in mid-air jump here, and Mack about to jump. The little monkey devils. They really don't look sick. (But they are). Sean actually got sent home today from daycare right after nap. He woke up with 100 fever and the same eye infection that Mack has.
Sean didn't sleep through the night last night. He woke up every hour. I'm beat today. And I wanted to nap today. I really did. By the time I got home from running some morning errands (including some very needed groceries) after dropping off Sean at daycare, fed Mack lunch and put him down for a nap, threw in some laundry from the washer to the dryer, put in another load, had Eugenie visit me for a bit, and then Sean came home. Nap time for me? Non-existent. I did have complete intentions of having a nap today as well.
This evening I made pizza for dinner, and by the time the kids were in bed, Jamie left for his hockey game, and I've been doing some work in my office all evening. Jamie just got in with some chicken soup for me, as I just took my temperature and I now have 99.9 fever. Chicken soup makes it all better. I am hoping to feel better tomorrow, because I've got 2 munchkins to take care of at home tomorrow, who aren't going to daycare. If I'm sick, who is going to take care me while I take care of them?
Someone left the 8121st comment on my blog tonight!
Congrats Girlknits! Email me your info (my email address is in my profile) and I'll get your prize out to you asap! (Well as soon as the sick kids let me out of the house to go to the post office that is!)
Pray for some sanity in my day tomorrow for me (and some knitting time?) I certainly will need it.
Oh and please please please, if you haven't donated yet to my knit-a-thon - please do. The info is here and you can donate here. There are prizes to be won if you donate!!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- november thirty
- november twenty-nine :: 152 weeks old
- november twenty-eight :: 35 months old
- november twenty-seven
- november twenty-six
- november twenty-five :: 75 weeks old
- november twenty-four
- november twenty-three
- november twenty-two :: 151 weeks old
- november twenty-one
- november twenty
- november nineteen
- november eighteen :: 74 weeks old
- november seventeen :: 17 months old
- november sixteen
- november fifteen :: 150 weeks old
- november fourteen
- november thirteen
- november twelve
- november eleven :: 73 weeks old
- november ten
- november nine
- november eight :: 149 weeks old
- november seven
- november six
- november five
- november four :: 72 weeks old
- november three
- november two
- november one :: 148 weeks old
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2008 (366)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)