Today I finished my patchwork bag in my sewing class:
Pattern: Patchwork Bag "C"
Size: 10" high x 13.5" length x 2" wide
Timeline: October 15th, 2009 - November 26, 2009
Modifications: Altered the pattern a little bit in a few spots by making it a few cm smaller.
No big alterations though.
Opinion: It's Cute. Smaller than I was expecting though.
Material: Recycled from a crib bumper
Size: 16" length x 9" high x 1" wide
Timeline: November 26, 2009
Modifications: Invented my own pillow!
Opinion: It's Cute & Sean likes it!
See... he likes it!
Mackie chillin' with his daddy before bedtime.Drive-by blogging:
- Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends!
- I got a google wave invitation today. I'm in, and I have NO idea what to do with it. Are you in?
- Dritz T-pins are now in stock in the shop.
- Holiday Themed Stitch Markers are also listed in the shop. Here, here & here.
- I bid on ebay and won a new "pocket" camera. The exact same one that I have that is now sticky with apple juice hence why I'm replacing it. I cannot wait to stop feeling lost without my pocket camera. I love my D60 Nikon but it doesn't exactly fit in my pocket.