Sunday, November 06, 2005

Continuation of Star Wars Marathon

I slept in today, and then watched Episode 1 The Phantom Menace from Star Wars. I am really enjoying the series. I worked on my creativity journal while watching.
I got a bit more laundry finished today, my last load for a while - woohoo! And I thought that laundry never ends! For now it has! And god bless the Clorox Bleach Pen - it got a stain out of a shirt that I love! (I think it was pasta sauce!)

This afternoon I was glued to the game bejeweled for a couple of hours and then Jamie and I had a family dinner for my brother's birthday tomorrow, as well as my grandmother's birthday tomorrow and to kill another bird with the same stone, we celebrated my grandfather's birthday - which is November 16th. We went to this pasta restaurant near my place that now started serving whole wheat - so it was great for me!

My grandmother (my dad's mom) knitted some scarves and I got to pick one for myself, but there was an all pink one and a pink one that had some white in it - so I went for both! She had made like 10 scarves, a purple one, a blue one, a red one.. etc.. and the 2 pink ones.... my sister took the blue one, and I wanted both pinks! LOL. They were both awesome, I just couldn't decide. I have to start knitting again the scarf I'm working on for my mother-in-law. I promised her it would be done by my newphew's birthday party - which is next Saturday. I think I can find time to finish it.

When we got home, I tried watching Star Wars Episode II, but it wouldn't play on my computer, so I will try on my dvd player tomorrow - it was getting late and Episode II seems to be longer than I, which was longer than VI which was longer than V which was longer than IV... crazy! Each episode keeps getting longer and longer! I will try to get through the last 2 movies tomorrow.... 4 down, 2 to go.

I just finished watching OC from Thursday night, and now I'm going to crawl into bed and watch CSI from Thursday night as well, and try to fall asleep. I've got to get up early tomorrow for my 8 am class.

Night.

No comments: