1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
That would definitely have to be stitch markers. Especially handmade ones.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you?
Socks or any lightweight project. If I'm going by car, I'll take any project because it's my car and it can be left without any worries.3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Europe. Been three times (1998, 2002 & 2006) and love everything about all the places I've been. Is that too general? LOL.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Fitted Knits & yes I do!
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I have not yet listened to any podcasts, but I have three downladed. Lime & Violet, Scraphappy & She Knits. I do have every intention on listening to them! (Eventually!) (It's on my list of non-chores things to do!)
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
PINK!7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
Depends on the mistake. If it's huge & noticeable, why didn't I notice it before? If it's tiny & not noticeable to the eye, I'd just leave it. Unless my son accidently grabs my needles and I drop too many stitches to fix, then maybe I'd re-knit after frogging!8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit?
At the Jewish General Hospital in the post-pardum wing after Sean was born (labor was too difficult to knit while hooked up to too many machines while lying down and not being able to move).