I've been getting some knitting done, whenever I can sneak in a row.
The best time during the day is at the park while the boys play in the sandbox.
I've made a huge progress on Sean's Wyatt. It's not 50% done.
About to work on the flip side.
What's up for grabs?
- 3 copies of my very own Sock Collection.
- 3 RAKJpatterns crochet patterns by designer Kristi Simpson (winner's choice!) (Facebook link)
- 1 pattern by Jennifer Lori - winner's choice.
- 1 copy of Boheme Mama by Allegra Wermuth.
- 1 copy of I Heart Aran by Tanis Lavallée.
- 1 copy of a SpillyJane pattern, winner's choice.
- 1 copy of a Jane Richmond pattern, winner's choice.
- 1 copy of Gowanus by Alexis Winslow.
- 1 copy of a Ysolda Teague pattern, winner's choice.
- 1 copy of a Fuzzy Mitten pattern, by designer Barbara Prime.
- 1 copy of Vanadium, 1 copy of Exposed & 1 copy of Askew by Lisa Mutch.
- 1 copy of a pattern from Maybe Matilda's etsy shop.
- 1 Subscription to KnitCircus (4 issues) + 2 copies of the current issue out.
- 1 copy of Catherine McKenzie's book Spin.
- 1 copy of Catherine McKenzie's book Arranged.
- 1 copy of Shawn Klomparens' book Two Years No Rain.
- 1 copy of Shawn Klomparens' book Jessica Z.
What do you have to do to win? For the patterns, simply leave comments (on any post) between now & June 15th, 2011 11:59 pm EST, and on my actual birthday, June 16th, I will announce the winners. For the books, you need to go & join this Facebook group: I bet we can make these books best sellers (if you are a Facebook user) but if not, don't sweat it, just simply leave a comment on this post giving me a book recommendation and why you loved that book & why I would like it. If you're on Facebook and have joined the group, please come back to this post and tell me you have done so. If you have done so, and still want to leave me a book title recommendation - please feel free to as well.
So there you have it! The goodies up for grabs to celebrate my 30th birthday. I can't believe my birthday is in 16 days. The past year has flown by super quick. I am still slowly freaking out over the fact that I will be 30. I like the fact that I'll be in my 30's though. 30 sounds so sophisticated. It's all grown up. It's a new decade. My dream was to have 3 kids by 30, and I've successfully achieved that. I will have to set up some new goals, to accomplish before 40. I bet you anything, the next 10 years will fly by just like the last 10 years have. I pretty much remember my 20th birthday like it was yesterday. I thought 20 was so old, compared to my teenage years. I can tell you that I think I look good for 30. I have a great complexion (when not pregnant/hormonal - which is now over thankfully!), I am shedding the baby weight (have lost over 30 lbs since the beginning of the year) and I don't have any grey hairs yet (though, I totally thought I would). I feel great! Here's to turning 30!
Oh... and before I forget, the winner to last week's contest, of a copy of The Key to Taking Pictures Like a Professional Photographer is Mitali Ruths! Congrats! Please email me so I can coordinate with the author of the book to get you the download code for her ebook! Thanks everyone for participating in the contest.