Saturday, August 09, 2008

august nine

I got to sleep in today. I'm very happy about this. I'm slowly starting to feel more human again after getting more sleep. Mack luckily slept a good chunk last night over night. It's the interrupted sleep that is killing me. Jamie has been on vacation all week so he's been helping out with some of the middle of the night feedings.

This afternoon I just hung out at home and watched some TV and did some work at some point while the boys (all three of them!) napped. It was a quiet day around here, much needed.

This evening Jamie played hockey with my brother and while both boys slept, after bedtime, I decided to sit down with all my emails. I started out with almost 1100 emails in my inbox, and when I went to bed it was just over 700. Hopefully one of these days I will catch up and my inbox will be cleared! I try to keep up, but got behind after Mack was born.

Tomorrow night Jamie & I have my cousin's engagement party and it'll be the first time that we have a babysitter that is not family. Jamie's best friend & his girlfriend are babysitting. I'm not worried at all, but not sure how I feel about it yet.

I finished watching the movie Definitely, Maybe tonight. Very cute. I had started watching it a while back when I had Angela over one night, but we never got to finish it as I started dozing off on the couch. Been meaning to watch it!

Must:
- find where I put my SIN card.
- upload pictures to Flickr (I'm still behind)
- decide what pictures to print (there's a .10¢ print sale going on at a lab near me).
- do laundry.
- knit.
- read.
- have Jamie hang dino in Sean's room.
- bring up couch into playroom before playgroup on Monday.

2 comments:

g-girl said...

i love sleeping in!!! I'm going to miss it when I start back to work. :P 1100 emails, woman??? That's insane!! Take your time getting back to me--no rush @ all. :) was the couch brought into the playroom in time for playgroup today??

Tara said...

I miss sleeping in! Even when Phil takes the morning shift, I can still hear them making a racket downstairs, so I always wind up getting up anyway! We must get a bigger house!