Sean decided he wanted to walk around the kitchen island over and over again in my (new) shoes.
He is so funny. I'm so going to show these pictures to his future bride one day. He'll probably kill me for it, but I don't care, he's super cute. I'm surprised he had balance in my wedges!
Today's pickings from my garden. Don't they look delicious? In about a week we should have a TON of fresh tomatoes to eat, even the big ones! These sweetie tomatoes (cherry tomatoes) just taste so darn good freshly picked off the plant!
Today I got a lot of cleaning done in my office. We put Sean down for a nap mid afternoon, Jamie's ball game got canceled but his friend was heading to the field anyhow (it was canceled last minute) so his friend came over and they hung out, and of course to clean my office I had to make it an even bigger mess, right? So it's a damn pigsty in there, but Jamie's on vacation all week, so I'll get to clean it slowly when I have time, and hopefully by the end of his vacation I'll finally finish cleaning it! It's a work in progress, but it's been a dumping zone since Mack's birth.
- find where I put my SIN card.
- upload pictures to Flickr (I'm really behind).
- decide what pictures to print (there's a .10¢ print sale going on at a lab near me).
- fold and put away laundry.
- wrap Oli's 2nd birthday gift before party next weekend.
- call A/C repair guy first thing Monday morning.
- clean office (Seems to be ongoing!).
Don't forget tomorrow is my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with Robyn's Nest! 20% off everything in store for 48 hours only! Come on over and celebrate!