This morning I went to the nutritionist and I started phase 2 of my stabilization. I'm now allowed an extra portion of protein and an extra portion of vegetables as well as an extra portion of dairy to my daily menu. I am doing very well with everything, and I'm even still at my goal weight! Which is amazing! I'm so super happy. I really want to lose a few more - but if it doesn't happen right away, I'm okay with that too. Hopefully by the end of the summer, I can knock off another 5-7 lbs. Here's to hoping!
I dropped off Mackenzie at my parents house, my mom babysat him today while I went into work. I don't usually work on Fridays but this week was a busy week, especially with a holiday smack in the middle of it, so today was the day my mom agreed to watch Mackenzie so I could go into work. It'll be so much easier once he starts daycare, whenever that is.
After work I dropped Sean off at my parents house, where Mack still was hanging out. Both of them had supper there tonight and are sleeping over. Woohoo! A night with no kids! (RARE!)
Mack is very clingy to either myself or my mother if my mother is around. If my mother is around, he'll barely come over to me! He'll ask for her to hold him (wiggling his way out of my arms!)
Before I left my parents house this evening to head home, I found Sean in his fave spot. In front of my parents tv in the basement playing the Wii. (Boxing). The kid is obsessed.
Tonight we had an ex-coworker of Jamie's over for dinner, who is going through a divorce. We also had two other of his ex-coworkers over - as the 4 of them were friends when they were all working at the same place (only 1 still works there) and all kept in touch after going their separate ways from that job. We were going to enjoy the backyard for once, since it was finally cleaned up on Wednesday while I was in Ottawa (Jamie did a fantastic job!) and just our luck - it rained while we were about to go eat, so we decided to eat inside instead. What a bummer! We had good conversation, some good wine, and it was a nice evening all around. Especially since we didn't have any of the kids at home!
I have some new stuff being listed into the shop tomorrow - stay tuned!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- june thirty
- june twenty-nine
- june twenty-eight :: 30 Months Old & 130 weeks old...
- june twenty-seven
- june twenty-six
- june twenty-five :: seven years
- june twenty-four :: 53 weeks old
- june twenty-three
- june twenty-two
- june twenty-one :: 129 Weeks Old
- june twenty :: Knit in Public Day
- june nineteen
- june eighteen
- june seventeen :: Happy 1st Birthday Mackenzie!
- june sixteen :: 52 weeks :: My Birthday!
- june fifteen
- june fourteen :: 128 weeks old
- june thirteen
- june twelve
- june eleven
- june ten
- june nine :: 51 weeks old
- june eight
- june seven :: 127 weeks old
- june six
- june five
- june four
- june three
- june two :: 50 weeks old
- june one
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2008 (366)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)