Friday, January 06, 2006


Bosco walking towards the camera

Isn't he adorable?

He got hold of one of my books, thank god I was cutting it up for art...

If he's thirsty - he'll let you know - he'll jump up by the sink and bark at the faucet. Smart dog.

Bosco talking back.

Bosco likes anything that is wood. There is a lot of things in my
parents house that is chewed up because of him.

So cute... yet.... a little shithead!

He finally was quiet for about an hour when I gave him this ball toy -
and he let me have some peace and quiet for a little while.

Aww. He's so cute. Really is... just a pain in the buttox sometimes, as he's just a puppy.
So... today... was another day full of just dog entertaining. It really is a full time job living with a puppy. He was pretty good most of the day, he even let me have some time in the afternoon, while he slept, I went to Loblaws and picked up a digital photo order that I made over the internet last night, and then went to do a quick errand at Walmart (found the most awesome crochet hooks and knitting needles on sale as well as this gorgeous yarn (1 lb for 4.97$ - it was this big bag - and I love it - so I got it in 3 different colours - black, a beige with another colour in it as well as a grey with another colour in it). I also got some brown shades of yarn to work on the ripple afghan that I started. It is coming along very nice. I was using the same yarn that my grandmother gave me - which the colours don't exist anymore, so I had to find similar colours, and I'll just use the yarn my grandmother gave me to do the borders on both sides of the blanket - this way I don't run out and it doesn't look awful. I am so excited to start finishing up the afghan! So many projects that I want to work on - so little time.
I was so happy when my sister came home from work today, as Bosco was being a little bugger from about 4-5pm, but then from about 5-6pm, we napped on the upstairs carpeted landing - he using me as a pillow - it was cute and comforting. It also was great to take a nap - seeing as though I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night. I finally fell asleep close to 2:30pm and had to get up this morning at 7:30 am to let the dog out to pee and wake up my sister for work. So I'm zonked.
This evening after getting home I did a few things around the house, putting away my overnight bag and stuff, and then eventually people started coming for our poker night. We played, it was fun, and I made it further in the game than I usually do - and then I went into the other room and just did my own shtick. Since it was mainly Jamie's friends who were left and I was tired and didn't feel like hanging out anymore.

No comments: