Mack's a tall baby. He's getting a little tall for his tub. However, the next tub I have for him, he needs to be sitting. He's not there yet. Sean I believe started sitting in his 5th month, so I'm hoping Mack will sit early too - so that we can start using the duck tub that I have for him.
I've been doing some test knitting and here is some progress on Tesserae. It's a knitspot pattern by Anne Hanson. Her patterns rock! I wish I would have known what she looked like before going to Rhinebeck, now knowing what she looks like (from other people blogging about meeting her - I totally saw her at Rhinebeck! I wish I'd known it was her!)
Today was a relaxing day. I got to see Karine for a bit - she came over before heading to the mall nearby and got to finally meet Mack. I also had Tara and her beautiful daugther Émilie over. I bought Tara's Jumperoo off her, since her son Maxime outgrew it a long time ago and it was just sitting in her storage taking up space. She stayed for a while, Sean had a field day playing with a girl older than him and Tara and I got to chat and fondle yarn.
This evening we had dinner at my parents house, and came home to give both boys a bath and then it was bedtime. It's amazing how fast time flies. When we got home, and both boys were bathed and in bed, I was like "Hey, you want to go sit on the couch and watch something on TV"... and the hubby was like "Do you realize what time it is? I have to get to bed, there's work tomorrow!" Wow. The days fly by when you have kids. They surely keep me on my toes, and busy!
I'm taking the day off from wearing earrings today. Giving the ears a little breather. Plus, I'm trying to nurse myself from getting sick (I felt like I was perhaps coming down with something), so I just felt like not wearing any earrings today. I'll be back tomorrow though, with something fun!
I was tagged for a meme by Cynthia, but I will play tomorrow. I'm beat, time to hit the sack!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- october thirty-one :: 96 weeks old :: Hallowe'en!
- october thirty
- october twenty-nine
- october twenty-eight :: 19 weeks old & 22 months o...
- october twenty-seven
- october twenty-six
- october twenty-five :: 10 Year High School Reunion...
- Computer Geek Help....!
- october twenty-four :: 95 weeks old
- october twenty-three
- october twenty-two
- october twenty-one :: 18 weeks old :: Three Year B...
- october twenty
- october nineteen
- october eighteen :: RHINEBECK!
- october seventeen :: 94 weeks old & 4 months old
- october sixteen
- october fifteen
- october fourteen :: 17 weeks old
- october thirteen
- october twelve
- october eleven
- october ten :: 93 weeks old
- october nine
- october eight
- october seven :: 16 weeks old
- october six
- october five
- october four
- october three :: 92 weeks old
- october two
- october one
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)