Sunday, December 04, 2005

Craft Time!

This is my sister modeling the scarf that I made her. She absolutely loves it (I'm glad)!


This is the scarf that I started on Friday night, I finished it by 7pm on Saturday! It's chunky and I love it! I can't wait to wear it out in public tomorrow!


This is the new scarf that I started. I really must graduate from scarves to something else! But I love making scarves! It's relaxing and so much fun.


This is a close-up of the colour of the new scarf I'm making. I started it at about 2pm today, and I am almost ifnished it now, actually. From the 6 balls of yarn it will take, I have about 2 left to go, so it's more than halfway done. It'll be finished by tomorrow for sure, and then I just have to decide who I'm making it for!!!

This weekend has been a very productive weekend for crochet! I made a scarf and a half, and that's impressive to me!

No comments: