Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Heartwarming Words

I decided to spend 11.95$ Canadian today and purchase 3389 fonts. I don't think I'll ever need that many fonts, but at least I know that I have them... especially since I have a typography class next semester and I needed a few of them to help me work on today's project. Some are really cool and funky - totally awesome! I love fonts - they're totally crazy. Some fonts, are just so whacked I can't believe they are actually fonts.

My sister wrote this about me, and it made me cry:

I look up to Robyn, not only as my older sister but as a role model. I have always wanted to be just like her, she goes after what she wants in life and is successful in everything and anything that she sets out for. I am really proud of her!

And now it's time for me to go to bed.

No comments: