Today, while preparing lunch, a bowl, that was part of a set that we had on our wedding registry, exploded in the microwave. Now, Jamie & I absolutely HATE these bowls, because they are stamped with MICROWAVE & DISHWASH SAFE on the bottom, yet, they chip in the dishwasher and they heat up in the microwave. Yes, you read that correctly. THEY HEAT UP in the microwave, and the food barely does. So it results in a HOT HOT HOT plate, (I've burned my fingers numerous times) and cold food still on your plate. This explosion in the microwave today was the last straw. I'm calling up the registry department (at the Baie) to get the contact info for the customer service of this company that makes the bowls. I'll see where I get with that.
This afternoon I took some pictures of Sean while killing time at my parent's house before picking up Jamie from the airport:
Tonight we have Heroes, 24 and the Habs on TV (They're retiring Ken Drydan's number tonight). So I'm off to go feed Sean, and chill and watch some TV. I am sooo zonked from a weekend of parenthood on my own (I really feel for those mothers whom have to do it on their own all the time, I don't think I would be able to do it). I don't mind if Jamie goes on business once in a while, but with a newborn, it's very demanding waking up in the middle of the night every 2-3 hours. I've been getting no sleep and I'm beyond zonked!