Friday, January 19, 2007

Relaxing Day

Today was a relaxing day, nothing at all to report. Slept in, did some of Sean's laundry (the diapers we have a little too big on him, and well, he's leaking - not fun!) Daddy's going to go tomorrow to buy some Pamper's Swaddler's - because well, even those are a little too big (but Huggie's Preemie's are a little too tight!) I am so sure Sean is still not 6 lbs yet, but hopefully close to it. We'll find out Tuesday when we go to his doctor for his very first checkup!

My in-law's came to dinner tonight, and then stayed to play some poker with Jamie and one of his friends. It was a quiet night tonight, everyone seemed to be busy. That's okay. I'm all for a quiet evening.

My father-in-law took this picture of us during dinner (Sean had a bottle while we ate):

I love the way Sean is looking at me! He must love his mommy! (No complaints here!) (We must teach him to look at the camera though!)

And after dinner Mommy & Sean took a nap on the couch. My father-in-law saw this as a photo opportunity, lol! (As usual!)

So, really nothing to report. On the knitting front, I knit 5 rows yesterday while Angela was over, and 1 more row got knitted today. I'm paying more attention (I've been getting more sleep!) to the pattern and no boo-boo's yet in my Column of Leaves Scarf. Once there is more progress I'll photograph it. First, I must get a few pattern repeats accomplished. Hopefully this weekend!!!

Other than that, everyone here is good! Hopefully they'll be more to report tomorrow.

1 comment:

Karine said...

You sleep with your glasses on?