Thursday, January 25, 2007

Meme: Weird Things

Barb tagged me so here goes :)

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1) I keep a "travel" cap on my toothbrush even in my own bathroom when not travelling. I'm afraid of anything touching my toothbrush and it then going into my mouth. It's the only safe way of knowing nothing will touch the bristles but my toothpaste and my mouth and water when brushing my teeth.

2) I HATE peanuts and peanut butter.

3) I am not a fan of chocolate, I rarely eat it.

4) I am not a coffee drinker.

5) I hate the color purple, and have no explanation for it.

6) I keep a notebook in my purse that I write everything in. Phone Numbers, to do lists, grocery lists, etc... And once it gets too messy (even if the notebook is NOT finished) I re-copy the still to date important stuff or not finished lists into a fresh notebook and start all over again. I like clean notebooks. Weird... I know!

I tag...

Cynthia, Jennifer, Raesha, Lainie, Andrea, Patty, Shelley, Jenny, Kadi, & Marga. (That's more than 6 people, but who cares!) (Let me know if you've done it, I'll tag someone else!)

3 comments:

Firefly said...

Not it, others have been now tagged. My word verification letters today spelled icywax, is that an omen?

Drea said...

hehe ok i filled it out!

g-girl said...

that's actually a good idea-the cap on your toothbrush!