Saturday, October 06, 2007

October 6 of 31

This morning I slept in, and that felt great. This afternoon I got to knit a little bit while we hung out and watched some TV. I caught up on some shows I missed this week, and even took a small nap (after sleeping in - I know - what's wrong with me?!)


This evening we had Jamie's step-uncle's 70th birthday party. It was a lot of fun. I made plans with my mother-in-law for my father-in-law's birthday, which is actually Thursday, so we're going to go out for dinner. So now I officially have until Thursday night to finish his hat & scarf combo. (PHEW!) Look - I'm wearing purple! (Sean looks soooo serious because he just woke up from sleeping in the car. I love the handsome outfit he was wearing tonight!)

I even won a round of Bingo today over at Woven~N~Spun's blog. I played last round as well and didn't even get this close! I had no idea how to pick the words, but managed to! And picked the winning words this time! Bingo is a lot of fun. She's having another round next month - so stay tuned!

Tomorrow we have the family golf tournament (annual thing). Last year it was pissing rain and they still golfed, but I was about 5 months pregnant and wasn't interested in golfing in the rain. I am prone to bronchitis (knock on wood) and didn't want to get sick while pregnant, but ended up with bronchitis a month later while in Europe - but that's a whole other story. After golfing we're all going back to my step-sister-in-law's house for a yummy dinner. I'm very excited to golf tomorrow, I'm on a team with Jamie, our step-brother (my step-brother-in-law) and his 8 year old son William. He's a genius kid, and he probably golfs better than me!


Still having my blogaversary contest going on for the 2121st commenter. The winner will be announced on October 21st, my actual blogaversary. Don't forget to leave a comment - I dont mind if you comment every day, just don't leave stupid comments! Also - if you want - DELURK! Maybe you'll win!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

You look good in purple!! You suit purple very much! Adorable picture of you and Sean!!

Your father in laws scarf is looking great by the way!!

Tanya said...

No stupid comment here. :) I had the most amazing day today. I'm getting ready to blog about it. I went to an amazing store and bought some killer yarn for a cardigan/bolero thing. It was fab!!! Congrats on the anniversary. I hope I win, but really, I have just enjoyed meeting you. You are a great person.

Bertha said...

Oh man, that shirt is so cute! I wish I could find a little pink westerny shirt like that for June!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Love the purple!! You know me, I love that colour!

Sean does look so handsome in his outfit - he's such a little cutie!

Good to hear you have a few more days to work on the hat and scarf. I hope you get them done in time! My scarf is growing and I've started the second ball of yarn on it. Haven't had a chance to knit since Friday evening coming home on the train from Seoul though. I'll have to fix that and knit tonight - but only after I get my lesson plan done. Thankfully I don't have much more to go on it!!

Andrea said...

That's a cute vest and a great pic of you and Sean.

Woven Spun said...

Congratulations again on winning the bingo round. I so enjoy seeing pictures of your babe. He's growing so fast.

Caroline said...

I love Sean in that outfit! What a handsome little man. Good luck with golfing today!

Barb said...

Sean is too cute in that outfit!! have fun golfing :)

Anonymous said...

That purple looks great on you! Have fun golfing today (my dad's doing that too today). Sean looked great in his lil outfit.

craft-chick said...

good luck getting the scarf and hat done on time!

Snarsh said...

I love that shirt on you, so dressed up.. I've never seen you dressed up much. And I have to agree that you do look good in purple.

Jennifer Lori said...

Am I 212? Am I 212? Am I 212?

LOL

(I couldn't resist!)

lspollock626 said...

robyn,

you look GREAT in purple. I am going to have to make you a necklace with some purple in it so it can match your wardrobe. hehe

Anonymous said...

We have a family gold tourney ever year and it almost always rains LOL did you knit the purple vest?

Mel said...

Looks like perfect weather for golfing! Hope the weather holds and you can get another few rounds in :)