Mack is 9 weeks old today. Sean started sleeping through the night at 9 weeks old. I could wish and pray, but I don't think Mack will be sleeping through the night anytime soon.
It was chilly out today so I put Mackenzie into the Trellis sweater that Angela made him. It fits! I'm sure he'll get a little bit of use out of it before he outgrows it. It's super cute on him.
I may actually get a sunflower after all. It won't be 6 feet tall like the package says, because it was planted in a pot, but I may get a flower! That would be neat!
And maybe even a pumpkin? We've seen a few of these lately, but they keep falling off the plant (or getting eaten by an animal?). This one above is the largest we've seen so far. And so far it hasn't broken off the plant.
I got my new shoes in the mail. They're campers. They rock. They're super soft. I love them.
I've listed in the shop a few new items. First up, is our Ultimate Sock Club Kit. Just in time to spoil yourself for the holidays, you will receive a sock kit for the month of November. It'll include a 3 x 100g skeins of sock yarn, 5 patterns, 2 sets of stitch markers, a tote bag, a measuring tape, 4 different sizes of DPNS, and other goodies. If you don't want to go "all out" you've got our regular sock club for November, which will be a mini version of the Ultimate Sock Club kit. But don't forget, there are only 3 spots left in September's Sock Club, as well as newly listed October's sock club. Secondly, I've added Mitered Square Blanket Starter Kits. There will be some new sock yarn listed tomorrow, some new stitch markers to list, and as well as some sock yarn on sale. Stay tuned! Lots of great stuff going on in the shop that I am very excited for.
Any knitters in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area that read my blog? If so, leave a comment!
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- august thirty-one
- august thirty
- august twenty-nine :: 87 weeks old
- august twenty-eight :: 20 months old
- august twenty-seven
- august twenty-six :: 10 weeks
- august twenty-five
- august twenty-four
- august twenty-three
- august twenty-two :: 86 weeks old
- august twenty-first
- august twenty
- august nineteen :: 9 weeks old
- august eighteen
- august seventeen :: 2 months old
- august sixteen
- august fifteen :: 85 weeks old
- august fourteen
- august thirteen :: single sock swap
- august twelve :: 8 weeks old
- august eleven
- august ten
- august nine
- august eight :: 84 weeks old
- august seven
- august six
- august five :: 7 weeks
- august four :: one year later
- august three
- august two
- august one :: 83 weeks old
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)