Thursday, July 31, 2008

july thirty-one


Sean's picture is in the West Island Section of the Montreal Gazette today. The one from yesterday that I absolutely loved! And next week's question for the Contest is "What's Growing in Your Garden?".... Oh boy... do I want to submit photos!

This afternoon Angela came over and helped me do some groceries. Doing groceries with 2 kids alone is a challenge. It was nice to have some help. Thank you!

This evening we went out for food & knitting with West Island Knits. There was a good turn out tonight! Wow, we were 9 of us! Crazy! Oh, and my little Mack, how can I forget Mack?

I worked on Sean's Blankie Project tonight, I needed a little change of pace in knitting. Working on the same projects every day - blah - I needed a change. I think that's my knitting A.D.D. coming out! Must work on more than 1 thing at once. Yep, that's me!

I need to finalize my thank you cards from Mack's birth (bris). I have a ton to write, but keep changing my mind for what kind of thank you cards I want to use. I had bought blank cards because I wanted to design my own and then print them, but now I'm thinking it may be too much work and I don't really have the time right now. Ah, time... I don't know what that is anymore...! It seems just to FLY by daily really fast... the next thing I know, it's 11pm and it's time to crash... speaking of which....

I'm beat. I'm off to bed. Tomorrow night, Jamie's on Mack duty all night. I haven't gotten more than 3-4 hours of sleep in one shot in over 6 weeks now. I've been a walking zombie the last few days. Must get some sleep!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

He's more than due for a turn with Mack right. Hope you get some great sleep.

Secretly Spun said...

I think you should enter your garden pics - they are looking great

Jenn said...

Your garden pics are beautiful!!

I usually run a load of lights/whites, after I do my load w/bleach. I have some whites that I don't usually bleach, but it would be OK, if some bleach residue was left. That gives it an extra rinsing out before I do my darks.

In the past I didn't do this before putting in dark towels next...and guess what...yep, I got bleach spots on them.

It could be our washing machine too...perhaps it is older and doesn't rinse out as well as newer models might. Even still, I'd probably still do the above regardless. : )

Tara said...

You should TOTALLY submit some garden pictures!

Jenny said...

Hooray on bath time. You know, I haven't enjoyed private tub time in my new house either. I must do that this weekend.

Love the picture of Mack in his shorts. Gotta love baby legs!

g-girl said...

hope you were able to get some sleep! love the pics that are in the west island section of the montreal gazette! :)